Visit Linkscout!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Bonus Chapter

I told you that the secret to any online success is to reproduce a successful method and let others to be successful too. To me this is the greatest reward if I hear that one of my sub-affiliates is able to start a successful business because of me. I hope everybody who reads this little course will go out there and successfully implement what I taught them.

I was not sure for a while how I could duplicate this course so other would be able to benefit from it. If you simply pass this course to your sub-affiliates you wouldn’t benefit from this course at all. They would simply sign up under me and why in the world would you do this. I needed a way to let you have all the sponsorship rewards. This is nothing but fair, because you put in all the hard work to generate all these sign ups.

The easiest method for me would be a brandable PDF file. I would send you the brandable PDF plus a brander software and you would create your own PDF file. There’s a big downside to this method. You need to be able to upload the file to your web host and you need to create your own autoresponder series. This is no problem if you’re experienced and have some web mastering skills.

I needed something simpler, something you could start using right away. That’s when I discovered this great blogging tool. A blog that lets you use your very own affiliate id without lifting a finger for content.

How does this work? Simple. Register with Internet Marketing Tips & Reviews login to your account and enter all your affiliate ids. Don’t worry if you don’t have a specific affiliate id, you can register to a individual affiliate program from the web site.

Now send the special link from your welcome page to your sales team and every new affiliate you sponsor. This will create momentum and it shows new affiliates how to quickly experience positive results.

Here are the main benefits of this course:

- easy to use
- easy to access
- passing the benefits on to sub affiliates to repeat the success
- no content to create
- no web site necessary
- free
- instant training guide for your sub affiliates
- all the benefits will be passed on to you

Simply tell all your new SFI affiliates to sign up for this free 5 day SFI course and the course does the rest.

It can’t get any simpler than that. This is a 24/7 sales machine on steroids.

I hope you enjoyed the course and I wish you all the luck in the world with your online business.

Take Action - Go FREE in SFI Program and Earn Money with Us !!

No comments: